Saturday, July 17, 2021

COVID Experience

 Friday July 10th started with a headache. It was more like a tension headache.  Almost declined dinner with Dexter and Jenn, but did retire afterwards due to the headache and overall not feeling good. Dinner was nice.

In the morning I had Bible study and scheduled to work out at the farm.  I canceled the farm visit but connected with Peter for our Bible study. I was beginning to have bony aches and overall joint stiffness.  It was hard to move around.  An unusual symptom was what I call “micro cramps”.  Theses painful discomforts were like a combination tiny skin spasm and a cramp.  I had these from Saturday to roughly Monday.

It this point I was assuming I had a bad flu since I didn’t have the common usual signs associated with COVID, no fever, no loss of taste.  Tuesday I got test for COVID so when I returned to work I could assure everyone I was safe.  Coughing up clear.

Tuesday I woke with a horse throat but not a sore throat.  I talked to Several people that morning and I was expecting a return to work before the end of the week. Test came back positive.  Tuesday night I could feel some in my chest.  I did a www.askanMD.org and got a prescription filled that night for ZPak and steroids.

Wednesday feel it in my chest but normal my O2 was normal. Thursday seemed to be getting back to normal or at least stabilizing. Didn’t sleep good Thursday night, so had some NyQuil to help get over a more painful chest cough.  Friday morning slept in until 10am which is not normal for me. Remainder of the day felt wiped out and spent a majority of time sleeping.  I did start a 3D model of the mock-up seat for work, but that’s about as far as I got.  

Saturday morning coughing up brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment